The new Camp Micah newsletter is here! Click to download:
Author: Camp Micah
- 8 ounces of Baking Chocolate
- 1 cup of Butter
- 3 cups of Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 ½ cup of Flour
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Frozen Pie Crust
- 7-10 Marshmallows
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat
- With mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes
- Blend in chocolate mixture (let cool slightly before mixing)
- Add flour and salt and mix in until flour disappears
- Pour and evenly spread batter into frozen pie crust (there may be extra batter…don’t fill pie crust over the top of the rim!)
- Place marshmallows around the top
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (it’s done right when the jiggling of the pie stops when shaken)
- Let cool until warm
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 6 eggs
- 8oz Sour Cream
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 8oz Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 foil 1/2 pan
- Apricot preserves
- Corn Flakes
- Dash of Vanilla
- Dash of salt
- Vegetable Oil
- Boil water and cook off egg noodles. Cool egg noodles after cooking
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese well
- In a separate bowl beat 6 eggs
- Add and mix sour cream and cottage cheese to cream cheese
- Add eggs to mixture and mix well
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla to mixture and mix well
- Add noodles to mixture and mix well
- Add 3 table spoons of vegetable oil to 1/2 pan
- Place foil in oven at 350 degrees for 5 min
- Remove foil from oven and add mixture
- Dab apricot preserves over the top randomly
- Crush handfuls of Corn Flakes and cover the top
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees
- 1/2 lb. butter (unsalted)
- 2 cup (light) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1/3 bag of raisins
- Beat butter and brown sugar in mixing bowl on high speed until ighter in color, about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix egg and milk into butter/sugar on low speed until incorporated
- Add all other ingredients one at a time and slowly mix in each. Add oats and raisins at the same time.
- Scoop 6×4 on cookie sheet, and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 pound of salmon filet
- 1 pound of fettuccine
- Cajun Spice
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 stick of butter
- Regiano Cheese
- 1 pint of cream
- Put the stick of softened butter and a generous amount of shredded cheese into the mixing bowl.
- Take your 1 pound of salmon and remove skin (if necessary) and slice into thin, 1 to 1 1/2 inch lengthwise pieces. The smaller the pieces, the faster they cook!
- Season the salmon with Cajun spice (if you like it hotter, add more spice). Toss in spice lightly. Set salmon aside.
- Start boiling water to cook off 1 pound of fettuccine.
- While the water for the pasta begins to boil, Put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into frying pan and heat up frying pan for 2 minutes.
- Now add salmon to frying pan and fry for 1 or 2 minutes, the salmon should cook up pretty quickly.
- At the same time, also add fettuccine to the boiling water (you want to start them at the same time).
- When salmon is done, turn off burner and let it sit in frying pan.
- Finish cooking pasta and when it’s done, drain and strain and then take hot pasta and put on top of the cheese and butter in the mixing bowl.
- Now add salmon to the mixing bowl and let it sit for 2 minutes so that the heat of the pasta melts the butter and cheese.
- Add a half pint of cream to the mixing bowl (add more if necessary) and toss all of it together with big spoons.
- Serve immediately while hot and enjoy!