Our campers get personalized schedules with the opportunity to rank their activity preferences on-line before camp begins. The scheduling system is designed to require a well-rounded day filled with water activities, sports, the arts and more. Campers may modify their personalized schedules upon arrival at camp.
A Sample Day at Camp Micah
- 7:30 am – Wake Up
- 7:50 – Move to Flag Raising
- 7:55 – Flag Raising
- 8:00 – Breakfast
- 8:30 – Bunk Clean up
- 9:30-12:20 – 3 Activity Periods
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 1:15 – Rest Hour
- 2:30-5:20 – 3 Activity Periods
- 5:30 – Clinics (canceled on Fridays): Team practices, play or band practice, special activities or offerings by activity areas.
- 6:05 – Flag lowering
- 6:15 – Dinner
- 6:45 – Free Time for campers.
- 7:15 – Evening Activity (start times vary by age group)
Throughout the week, there are inter-camp competitions, hikes, special events, and surprises around every corner!